Re: [perl #119003] Simple threaded server crashes on Windows XP/7 andnative Perl

From:
Jerry D. Hedden
Date:
September 30, 2013 15:35
Re: [perl #119003] Simple threaded server crashes on Windows XP/7 andnative Perl
Message ID:
CABcAEYwi917WpGQhJWqKFeakdyL0AkKwET2EtWm8s9k2_m-Exg@mail.gmail.com
I strongly suspect this is the same as bug # 119897 which has been resolved.
https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=119897
If someone can verify this, then this bug can be resolved, too.