Re: [perl #120047] perl should enable "$_" for use before calling subs

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
September 30, 2013 01:25
Re: [perl #120047] perl should enable "$_" for use before calling subs
Message ID:
CAHhgV8hWMnRH0B2=ttxTR9KVXoJGT-KfS3xzmRqLvp0Lhudu3A@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Linda Walsh via RT <
perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> > Finally, you are still using "P.pm" in code that could be made easy to
> > run with
> > a stock installation, which makes it less trivial to run your example
> > program.
> ----
> I have enough problems with RSI in creating the simple test cases that I
> do.
>
> But you make a point.  If you want to include P in CORE, I won't object.
> If you don't want P to be in a stock installation, please don't blame
> me, as I'm open to it.

You're asking for other people's help, yet you actively refuse to make it
easy for them to do so, despite a number of people asking you to. That's
incredibly rude; I don't understand how you expect people to help you this
way.

Worse yet, you come with this madness, or is it mockery, about including P
in core. You're being unreasonable and ridiculous beyond words right now.

Leon