Re: [perl #120047] perl should enable "$_" for use before callingsubs

From:
Lukas Mai
Date:
September 30, 2013 01:24
Re: [perl #120047] perl should enable "$_" for use before callingsubs
Message ID:
5248D2CC.2090503@gmail.com
On 30.09.2013 02:58, Linda Walsh via RT wrote:
> On Sun Sep 29 16:20:55 2013, perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org wrote:
>

>> Finally, you are still using "P.pm" in code that could be made easy to
>> run with
>> a stock installation, which makes it less trivial to run your example
>> program.
> ----
> I have enough problems with RSI in creating the simple test cases that I do.

Using P instead of e.g. Data::Dumper saves you maybe 20 or 30
characters. Your original bug report was a rambling wall of text and
4522 characters long. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

--
Lukas Mai <plokinom@gmail.com>