Re: [perl #119455] [EXPERIMENT] pluggable keyword API

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
September 29, 2013 15:46
Re: [perl #119455] [EXPERIMENT] pluggable keyword API
Message ID:
CALJW-qG=vW5-PXbpQcsixzreAGh8qTjf8nKGh+XmhLAyOpzS3g@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Lukas Mai <plokinom@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been thinking about creating a branch to convert
> Function::Parameters to D:CP. I've hit two problems so far:
>
> 1) There's no documentation that tells you how you actually integrate it
> in a distribution. There's only this in the synopsis:
>
> [...]
> 2) Function::Parameters is a lexical pragma. Does D:CP provide lexical
> exports? I don't see how to get the effect of lexically scoped keywords
> with plain subs.

For both, take a look at Syntax::Feature::Loop. Feel free to ask me if you
have any questions.