Re: [perl #119455] [EXPERIMENT] pluggable keyword API

From:
Jesse Luehrs
Date:
September 28, 2013 18:52
Re: [perl #119455] [EXPERIMENT] pluggable keyword API
Message ID:
20130928185152.GJ25444@tozt.members.linode.com
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 04:40:19PM -0700, Father Chrysostomos via RT wrote:
> > Prototypes do work now, but Devel::CallParser still doesn't seem to.
> > I'm not sure what exactly the issue is.
>
> If you have a test case, could you file a separate bug?

I've boiled this down to a test case, but it's not really clear if it's
a bug in lexical subs or Devel::CallParser itself. I can file a separate
bug if it's not just something that needs to be fixed in
Devel::CallParser. The test case is attached.

-doy