Re: [perl #120019] an example in load_module would be helpful

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
September 27, 2013 20:40
Re: [perl #120019] an example in load_module would be helpful
Message ID:
CALJW-qGXCAXoejBc_KkguyBTC7OnpqXF4ANNMTR4v6NZnvrnwQ@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:49 PM, James E Keenan via RT <
perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand this report.  If you are talking about a
> deficiency in the documentation, could you identify the file and passage
> you think is missing something?

He wants an example (that shows name's refcnt not getting decremented)
cause he got bit by not reading the entire documentation of the function.
(He didn't read as far as the line that reads "The reference count for each
specified SV* parameter is decremented.")