[perl #120015] EBCDIC convert to ASCII

From:
Hema
Date:
September 27, 2013 11:49
Subject:
[perl #120015] EBCDIC convert to ASCII
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-31239-1380189428-1375.120015-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Hema
# Please include the string:  [perl #120015]

Hi, I was converting mainframe EbCDIC data to ASCII using perl module Convert::IBM390 unpackeb. I am not able to convert Ebcdic " + " plus character to ASCII format. I tried giving e or c for unpackeb. Will you please let me know how to convert this particular character

Sent from my iPhone