[perl #120019] an example in load_module would be helpful

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 27, 2013 01:49
Subject:
[perl #120019] an example in load_module would be helpful
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-31239-1380246577-1031.120019-15-0@perl.org
On Thu Sep 26 03:55:45 2013, ruslan.zakirov@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a bug report for perl from Ruslan.Zakirov@gmail.com,
> generated with the help of perlbug 1.39 running under perl 5.16.1.

> [Please describe your issue here]
>
> load_module decrements ref counter on arguments, so it was confusing
> when I got warnings after calling it with mortalized SVs. An example
> with newSVpvs() would have rised my attention to memory management
> aspects of the function.
>
> I know doc mentions that ref counters are decremented, but I didn't
> get to the line :)

I'm not sure I understand this report.  If you are talking about a
deficiency in the documentation, could you identify the file and passage
you think is missing something?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---