[perl #115118] Give notice that the WinCE port is likely to be removed in 5.19

From:
Ricardo SIGNES via RT
Date:
September 24, 2013 01:12
Subject:
[perl #115118] Give notice that the WinCE port is likely to be removed in 5.19
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1379985164-897.115118-15-0@perl.org
So, we know that someone can build WinCE perl.  \o/

Now:  how can *anybody* build it?  If we want to build this regularly, it would
be good to have instructions to build it.  I imagine what we want is a
README.wince, detailing the process.

I assume the process is more than "make -f Makefile.ce with a MS compiler."

Could someone who has successfully built blead for WinCE please post
instructions?

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: resolved