Re: [perl #89502] Add support for Atari FreeMiNT platform

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
September 17, 2013 07:11
Re: [perl #89502] Add support for Atari FreeMiNT platform
Message ID:
20130917071131.GU66035@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 02:16:02PM -0700, Alan Hourihane via RT wrote:

> Also, we need the above comment rectifying so we don't lose dld support.

The dl_dld.xs file makes no use of any of the probing done by Configure -
for example, it unconditionally includes <dld.h> instead of wrapping it in
C pre-processor macros. So we don't need to re-instate the probes.

Also, no other platform is using dld, so if we put the file back as
dl_mint.xs, I believe that Configure (as-is) will automatically pick it up
for MiNT. ($osname is set to 'mint', correct?)

That keeps Configure simpler, without stopping MiNT working.

Nicholas Clark