Re: [perl #119769] skip lib/ExtUtils/t/Embed.t when cross-compiling

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
September 17, 2013 00:48
Re: [perl #119769] skip lib/ExtUtils/t/Embed.t when cross-compiling
Message ID:
20130917004802.GB11999@mars.tony.develop-help.com
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 09:40:54PM -0300, Brian Fraser wrote:
> The applied patch isn't intrusive and does help the current
> cross-compilation situation, so no need to revert it or anything, but
> whenever castaway's branch is merged we can deal with this better, perhaps
> doing something like this:
> https://github.com/Hugmeir/utf8mess/commit/e4c8127787478ea81e5de0e6d358146940908433

What's the chance of at least part of castaway's branch landing?

I suspect having it land as one huge chunk is going to be painful.

Tony