Re: [perl #115100] Allow options to be passed to prelink in Windows

From:
Eric Brine
Date:
September 13, 2013 15:21
Re: [perl #115100] Allow options to be passed to prelink in Windows
Message ID:
CALJW-qERRNmv=9z1=hg5QX=pwgtKJ3WjtCDsMCLWZDsU-3gBBw@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Leon Timmermans via RT <
perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Eric Brine via RT
> <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> > ExtUtils::CBuilder is dual-lifed, but the CPAN release is out of date.
> > Could we please please please have a CPAN release of the
> > ExtUtils::CBuilder found in 5.18?
>
> I think Alberto volunteered for that ;-)
>
> Leon

w00t! It's been done! Closing ticket.