[perl #119673] Exporter Documentation Typos

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 12, 2013 23:15
Subject:
[perl #119673] Exporter Documentation Typos
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1379027743-1275.119673-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Sep 09 23:21:07 2013, terry@tospeirs.net wrote:
> Thanks for that, James,
>
> So should I be able to see the changes here:
>   http://perldoc.perl.org/Exporter.html
> yet, or only after you've committed them?
>
> TRS

Fortunately, all bikeshedding attention has been focused elsewhere.  So
I'm closing this ticket now.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---