Re: unstable mergesort?

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
September 11, 2013 19:02
Re: unstable mergesort?
Message ID:
5230BE26.7020706@cpan.org
On 09/11/2013 06:01 PM, John P. Linderman wrote:
> If this gets enough +1s, then if someone points me at the documentation
> for creating a git branch, I'll take a (leisurely) whack at making
> stability optional.

I for one (being the poor misguided soul who summoned your interesting
opinion piece on timsort) would welcome our new unstable sort.

I believe the full low-down on how to deal with the perl git repository
is here:

http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/blob/HEAD:/pod/perlgit.pod

A quicker way might be this:

http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/blob/HEAD:/pod/perlhack.pod#l18

Feel free to get in touch if you need any clarification or tips.

Cheers,
Steffen