Re: [perl #71940] Data::Dumper Makefile.PL should shortcut and returnNA when there is no C compiler

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
September 11, 2013 06:01
Re: [perl #71940] Data::Dumper Makefile.PL should shortcut and returnNA when there is no C compiler
Message ID:
5230071F.5060809@cpan.org
On 08/03/2013 06:53 PM, James E Keenan via RT wrote:
> Was a patch ever submitted?
>
> Do we really need this?  On cpantesters.org Data-Dumper has very few
> failure reports.
>
> If we needed this probe for Data-Dumper, wouldn't we also need it for
> every other distribution in the cpan/ directory?

Not that I know of.

--Steffen