[perl #119709] [META] tickets blocking the release of 5.18.2

From:
Ricardo SIGNES
Date:
September 10, 2013 22:23
Subject:
[perl #119709] [META] tickets blocking the release of 5.18.2
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1378851783-1529.119709-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Ricardo SIGNES
# Please include the string:  [perl #119709]

We should release a new perl! A maintenance perl!  Probably sooner rather than
later, as we'd like to fix the main cv problem.  Hereto attached are tickets to
be fixed in that release.

--
rjbs