Re: [perl #113824] Regexp error messages are not UTF8-clean

From:
Brian Fraser
Date:
September 10, 2013 08:20
Re: [perl #113824] Regexp error messages are not UTF8-clean
Message ID:
CA+nL+nYJg+rb_y-vuA8P4jBP7PmvhSExdHdoUB0fEsG8+G5BbA@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Father Chrysostomos via RT <
perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> On Mon Sep 09 13:59:55 2013, Hugmeir wrote:
> > Short of any other problems cropping up, this should be ready for
> > merging.
>
> One more question:
>
> -use open qw(:std :utf8);
> +use open qw(:utf8 :std);
>
> I thought those did the same thing.

They do. I changed it for consistency with the rest of the test suite, but
botched up the rebase and ended up squashing the commit against the wrong
thing.