[perl #119673] Exporter Documentation Typos

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 9, 2013 23:10
Subject:
[perl #119673] Exporter Documentation Typos
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1378768246-1442.119673-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Sep 08 14:01:41 2013, terry@tospeirs.net wrote:
> Hi Perl.org Webmaster,
>
> Nice website!
>
> I've just read a few sentences from this page:
>   http://perldoc.perl.org/Exporter.html#Playing-Safe
> and I spotted a couple of typos:

I've manually corrected most of these (commit
3c3ba04e4dd6734d0aad638c53ac6d6776deff2d) in
dist/Exporter/lib/Exporter.pm and upped its version number ...

> "...which can very subtle..."
>   should presumably be something like
> "...which can be very subtle...".
[snip]

> "effects at-a-distance, that are too hard"
>   should probably be:
> "effects at-a-distance, which are too hard"
>   according to MS Word's spell checker.

... except for that one, where I think deleting the comma is better.

Thanks for your careful reading of that document.

I'm taking this ticket for the purpose of closing it in 7 days.  (I'd
close it right now, but this kind of ticket is catnip for bikeshedders
;-) .)

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---