key/value hash slices status

From:
Ruslan Zakirov
Date:
September 8, 2013 18:20
Subject:
key/value hash slices status
Message ID:
CAMOxC8ug_p74LM6kQ_FPfODcRGh4Lrv_wQZTppd4mfmeu4jNZA@mail.gmail.com
Hello,

I've completed code and tests for key/value hash slices and index/value
array slices. Tests cover most common uses cases as well as error
conditions, warnings and some corner cases people were able to imagine.
Have put some basic documentation. Deparse works. Reworded commits, rebased
onto blead.

Some tests fail (porting part).

t/op/kvhslice.t throws a worning that is wrong warning cuz code I borrowed
in toke.c is "buggy".

Volonteers are welcome as I wouldn't have cycles next month or two. It's
closer than last mile, feels like inches :)

--
Best regards, Ruslan.