[perl #62114] Re: perl5.10.0's perl.h requires additional check for C99 compliance

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 8, 2013 02:48
Subject:
[perl #62114] Re: perl5.10.0's perl.h requires additional check for C99 compliance
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1378608525-1203.62114-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Sep 14 18:27:54 2012, jkeenan wrote:
> On Fri Dec 02 20:21:11 2011, jkeenan wrote:
> > Since the original post was a forwarded reply to an email, it is
> > difficult to determine what problem was being described and what the
> > final form of the original poster's patch should have been.
> >
> > I am attaching what I *think* was the intended patch.  It is untested,
> > particularly not on Irix.  It would need evaluation by people familiar
> > with perl.h, __sgi, __c99, etc.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> > Jim Keenan
>
> Can someone evaluate this patch which was originally proposed in 2009
> and re-worked by me in December 2011?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Since no one has evaluated this patch in, depending on how you count,
two to four years, I'm marking it as rejected.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open