[perl #87858] make test hangs for me on Win32, MSVC++ 6.0

From:
bulk88 via RT
Date:
September 7, 2013 19:07
Subject:
[perl #87858] make test hangs for me on Win32, MSVC++ 6.0
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1378580821-17.87858-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Sep 06 19:58:04 2013, jkeenan wrote:

> Jan Dubois provided a diagnosis of the OP's problem, and there has been
> no further discussion in over two years.
>
> Is there any reason we need to keep this ticket open?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

I would say, lets investigate why Archive-Extract is calling random
shell tools on Win32 and why it hangs with Cygwin in PATH, but
Archive-Extract isn't in core anymore, so close it.

bulk88 ~ bulk88 at hotmail.com

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open