Re: [perl #119639] ExtUtils::CBuilder release

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
September 7, 2013 04:50
Re: [perl #119639] ExtUtils::CBuilder release
Message ID:
CAHhgV8jdAyByuWLF0Rq9jnYgiK0b=oHUpEOMezmm6NJZMPdfmQ@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 1:39 AM, James E Keenan via RT <
perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> Alberto, I tried to copy-and-paste this patch into a file and then apply
> it with 'patch'.  It did not apply cleanly.
>
> Would it be possible to prepare the patch against blead via 'git
> format-patch' and re-submit it as an attachment to email or RT, rather
> than inline?
>
> (Anyone else who wants to take a crack at applying it is free to do so.)
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

I had similar issues, so recreated the first part myself. I suspect hir
email client mangled it.

Leon