[perl #107726] Filter::Simple with immediately following "no"

From:
Ricardo SIGNES via RT
Date:
September 6, 2013 01:10
Subject:
[perl #107726] Filter::Simple with immediately following "no"
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1378429787-1931.107726-15-0@perl.org
I have attempted to reproduce your problem in blead with the script you provided, but was
unable to.

  ~/tmp/FS$ cat foo.pl
  use lib '.';
  use MyFilter;
  no MyFilter;
  print "this part is not filtered\n";
  ~/tmp/FS$ cat MyFilter.pm
  package MyFilter;
  use Filter::Simple;
  FILTER {
  print "FILTER code runs\n";
  }
  1;
  ~/tmp/FS$ perl foo.pl
  FILTER code runs
  this part is not filtered

I thought maybe the problem had been fixed since your report, but with 5.14.2, I still get the
same result.

  ~/tmp/FS$ perlbrew use 14.2
  ~/tmp/FS$ perl -v |head -2

  This is perl 5, version 14, subversion 2 (v5.14.2) built for darwin-2level
  ~/tmp/FS$ perl foo.pl
  FILTER code runs
  this part is not filtered

I am tentatively rejecting this bug.  If you can provide further steps to reproduce it, please reply
and we can re-open it.

--
rjbs

---