PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.26 to 3.27

From:
Sullivan Beck
Date:
September 5, 2013 13:22
PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.26 to 3.27
Message ID:
52288570.7050806@cpan.org
I just released Locale-Codes-3.27 which contains the core modules
Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency.  The patch is
attached here.

====
Background:

The core modules Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and
Locale::Currency(all part of the Locale-Codes distribution) should be
updated on aregular basis. They contain "codes" from various internet
standardswhich change over time.

I plan on releasing new versions at 4 times a year to keep the
codesup-to-date. At this point, I'm not planning on any significant
codechanges (other than bug fixes), so the only significant
changesbetween releases should be to update the codes.