Re: Should runperl warn about "<"?

From:
Zefram
Date:
Re: Should runperl warn about "<"?
Message ID:
20130831134413.GE31643@fysh.org
Father Chrysostomos wrote:
>I have an unreleased module that changes

Interesting mechanism, nice tricks.  You've avoided punctuation entirely,
but as you're using spaces extensively you're relying on being able to
quote them to get the whole program in as a single argument.

>But no, I think runperl should stay simple.  It's only used for test-
>ing and we control all of its input.  So simply warning is sufficient.

I think having it only just up to the job is taking up our time.
My preferred kind of "simple" is "just works, never need to think about
its limitations".

-zefram