cpan/List-Util/t/readonly.t: TODO-ed test now passing on thread build

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
August 28, 2013 23:39
Subject:
cpan/List-Util/t/readonly.t: TODO-ed test now passing on thread build
Message ID:
20130828233909.21224.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
In the course of investigating
https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=119507 tonight, I had
occasion to build a threaded perl on the dromedary server.  (Caution:  I
have no expertise in threaded perls.  I simply wanted to test James
Avera's complaint with fewer configuration arguments than he used.)

In the test output I noticed that one TODO-ed test in the file named
above is now PASSing:

#####
$ cd t;./perl harness -v ../cpan/List-Util/t/readonly.t;cd -

ok 1 - number constant
ok 2 - number variable
ok 3 - no change to number variable
ok 4 - string constant
ok 5 - string variable
ok 6 - no change to string variable
ok 7 - reference to constant
ok 8 - de-reference to constant
ok 9 - glob
ok 10 - reference a constant in a sub # TODO doesn't work with threads
ok 11 - reference a non-constant in a sub
ok
All tests successful.

Test Summary Report
../cpan/List-Util/t/readonly.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 11 Failed: 0)
   TODO passed:   10
Files=1, Tests=11,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.02 usr  0.00 sys +  0.03 cusr
0.00 csys =  0.05 CPU)
Result: PASS
#####

What else would we have to do to be able to remove the TODO from test #10?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan