Re: [perl #119455] [EXPERIMENT] pluggable keyword API

From:
Jesse Luehrs
Date:
Re: [perl #119455] [EXPERIMENT] pluggable keyword API
Message ID:
20130828211708.GC15882@tozt.members.linode.com
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 02:14:14PM -0700, Father Chrysostomos via RT wrote:
> On Wed Aug 28 12:53:28 2013, plokinom@gmail.com wrote:
> > 2) Function::Parameters is a lexical pragma. Does D:CP provide lexical
> > exports? I don't see how to get the effect of lexically scoped keywords
> > with plain subs.
>
> You can use Lexical::Var for that.  Or use Perl’s own lexical sub
> feature.  See <http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/0be5d18d4f53>.

This actually doesn't work yet, because prototypes aren't parsed on
lexical subs (and Devel::CallParser hooks into the prototype parsing
mechanism). I think this was reported somewhere, but I can't remember
where at the moment.

-doy