[perl #60890] perl5db.pl corrupts $SIG{__DIE__} in BEGIN blocks

From:
kevin dawson via RT
Date:
August 26, 2013 20:34
Subject:
[perl #60890] perl5db.pl corrupts $SIG{__DIE__} in BEGIN blocks
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1377378172-1290.60890-14-0@perl.org
brian d foy++

looks like no one has checked this recently either!

well all is now well in perl5db.pl version 1.42

that is what I used to test with.

I suspect this is another item fixed by shlom-fish wake :)

PERLDB_OPTS="dieLevel=0" #works

or we could just reset the default to 0 as suggested by brian as that
works as well.

imho we should close this and discuss else whare wether 0 should be the
new default value