[perl #55896] h2xs does not handle properly enum constants

From:
Nicholas Clark via RT
Date:
August 26, 2013 12:13
Subject:
[perl #55896] h2xs does not handle properly enum constants
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1377519206-14.55896-15-0@perl.org
> [1] http://blogs.sun.com/akolb/entry/pitfals_of_the_perl_xs

Sigh. "your blog" is not the place to report bugs.
(To be clear, I believe that all entries in this ticket have been made
by helpful third parties attempting to relay the findings of the blog
author to the *right* place to report bugs)

Moreover, "your blog" (or any third party hosted URL) can go away.
I've retrieved the blog post from the Wayback machine and attached it
here before its content is lost forever.

(I don't know if the dodgy HTML a side effect of the Wayback machine
or an accurate reflection of what the now defunct blogs.sun.org
generated)

Nicholas Clark

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open