[perl #119189] Bleadperl v5.19.2-276-g38be3d0 breaks LEONT/Const-Fast-0.014.tar.gz

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
August 26, 2013 03:32
Subject:
[perl #119189] Bleadperl v5.19.2-276-g38be3d0 breaks LEONT/Const-Fast-0.014.tar.gz
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-1873-1377487966-1596.119189-15-0@perl.org

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=AANLkTi=TCR8z+miH8T4j4Jzwq5ZmKh1mVSEuEbtQrSBE@mail.gmail.com

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=AANLkTikHi8jbTshovEMQvdkROx8_JkrksaiqLpNDSDbB@mail.gmail.com

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=871v8twxr8.fsf@tardis.home.perldition.org

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=20110427071804.GC6609@puppy

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=CAOeq1c_Y=s6XeeP9TndE7RMqpcE60Yrinu5yzGO2YZ+DShfGCg@mail.gmail.com

> Someday…

There was another thread last year on the topic, not just touching on
it.  Ah, here it is:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=CANgJU+VaLN6oitD5JJ91QiYO4fjkn9n4X3YrBV_WYKkfrygm_Q@mail.gmail.com

--

Father Chrysostomos