Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
Victor Efimov
Date:
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
CAF7QZD4PRKAgggjAn--D9HShJ2CfqP9rSuOOXxSBZ2eLMB-NBg@mail.gmail.com
steps to reproduce:

google for "perl submit patch via github"
second link is http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrepository.html with sublink
http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrepository.html#SUBMITTING-A-PATCH-VIA-GITHUB
which advertises github mirror:

> Perl's git repository is mirrored on GitHub at this page:
>   http://github.com/mirrors/perl/tree/blead
> Visit the page and click the "fork" button. This clones the Perl git
repository for you and provides you with "Your Clone URL" from which you
should clone:

I think need to improve perldocs site
https://github.com/jonallen/perldoc.perl.org to show big (red)  banner for
outdated docs