Re: [perl #119239] started out as doc clarification needed in'eval...but...

From:
Smylers
Date:
Re: [perl #119239] started out as doc clarification needed in'eval...but...
Message ID:
20130820110849.GA2298@stripey.com
Linda Walsh via RT writes:

> On Tue Aug 13 19:11:01 2013, perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org wrote:
>
> > All that utf8.pm does is indicate that your source code is encoded
> > in UTF-8 ...
>
> First, I want to be sure to start with saying the depth of your answer
> was suburb

As in, “a little way out of town, but not completely rural”?

Smylers
--
Stop drug companies hiding negative research results.
Sign the AllTrials petition to get all clinical research results published.