Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
Paul Johnson
Date:
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
20130819145825.GI10417@pjcj.net

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29379919@N07/8647134355/in/set-72157633237996453

> It's not like these sort of things need to "stay in Vegas"

Or in Lancaster.

Jim and I are working on it, and I am the bottleneck.

There's a link at the bottom of cpancover.com but it seems to be
pointing to a 404 at the moment.  The code is in a github repo I've
forked from Abe: https://github.com/pjcj/CoreSmokeCoverage

I'll do more work on it as soon as I can, but realistically that won't
be until mid September.

I'd be very happy for anyone else who feels willing and able to push it
forward before then.

--
Paul Johnson - paul@pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net