Re: [perl #119217] Regarding errors in installation of perl

From:
Ganga Jeena
Date:
Re: [perl #119217] Regarding errors in installation of perl
Message ID:
CAMXgRLnKJF5mf61NwyrPSNjwGY0z3_Kiu56v=TU_7sp7MXGt2w@mail.gmail.com
Hi,
thanks,
I figured out how can i use the timestamp change and complete installation.
I could install the perl in a local directory.
However, I can not find out how can  i install CPAN modules locally so that
this perl can use it !
This question may be extremely silly, but would be very thankful if you
could help me with this!
Thanks

Thanks and Regards,
Ganga Jeena