Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
Victor Efimov
Date:
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
CAF7QZD7imDrvysVoN7U2aFVDA1KcsKPA3NiBbdqo2icWeD5NVw@mail.gmail.com
No, it was merged previously
https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=118923
I was following http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrepository.html guide when
submiting the request (and did not "close" it on github after it was merged
(and should I?) )

My point also that http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrepository.html page is
misleading. It's removed from perl, but It can be found in google. And I
did not realized that it's removed, there was no warning, no banner, etc.
There is indication of old perl version (5.12) in breadcrumbs, but no
indication in URL (URL looks like it's latest version of the page).