Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
=?UTF-8?B?w4Z2YXIgQXJuZmrDtnLDsCBCamFybWFzb24=?=
Date:
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
CACBZZX7gbqjfGG-Wos-y1znN_tXJk2sEy_8wW7s4xXF2rKJUTQ@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Ricardo Signes
<perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:
> are there objections to asking it be removed?

There's a lot of incoming links to that repo (I use it as my main way
for linking to perl5.git commits, amongst others), and it's got ~130
forks and ~450 watchers on GitHub.

It's had a grant total of 13 pull requests over 2 years. I think the
value of it being there as-is even with pull requests enabled is *much
greater* for giving perl exposure, not breaking people's watch lists &
links than breaking all of that by having them remove the mirror.