Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
Victor Efimov
Date:
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
CAF7QZD61LRQ=MStbO3gQ9zVcz62xPzEA1bq75VSC5WVd5uLa=w@mail.gmail.com
There is also a page

http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrepository.html
"SUBMITTING A PATCH VIA GITHUB"

And it's hard to tell, when seeing this page, that corresponding perldoc
was already removed from Perl repo.

It does contain a notice that pull request URL should be emailed, however.

perhaps some of PR you see, were emailed? (at least last
https://github.com/mirrors/perl/pull/13 was emailed and merged - it was me)