Re: [perl #50352] Perl 5.10 Storable extremely slow for large treesof data

From:
Clinton Pierce
Date:
Re: [perl #50352] Perl 5.10 Storable extremely slow for large treesof data
Message ID:
CABW+Vtqipr39nx7U9esZ9-+ofdjgErvJR0H-CzKQ7PbG_E7HBw@mail.gmail.com
... and the project was just converted over to a C# .Net version, as we're
abandoning Perl for that particular product line.

Alas.