#onionsketch for perl 5.19.3

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
August 9, 2013 02:38
Subject:
#onionsketch for perl 5.19.3
Message ID:
20130809023758.GB9370@cancer.codesimply.com

Steve Hay, who has already been working hard toward this month's release, is
our release manager for 5.19.3.  He and I will perform the onionsketch
tomorrow, August 9th, at 14:00 America/New_York, and on August 16th at the same
time.  (That's a bit earlier than is usual for the second meeting, but I will
be out of town from the 18th-22nd.)

The meetings take place in #onionsketch on irc.perl.org and are logged by ilbot
at URLs like:

  http://irclog.perlgeek.de/onionsketch/2013-08-09

--
rjbs