Re: test.pl runperl() exit oddity

From:
Father Chrysostomos
Date:
Re: test.pl runperl() exit oddity
Message ID:
20130808132243.2889.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I have no idea how to figure out how to nail this down further. My only guess
> is that it's something in ss_dup(). Or something *not* in ss_dup() that should
> be - ie something else changed, and ss_dup() wasn't updated to clone it
> correctly.

Updating ss_dup is a popular thing not to do.  Hence the test I added
recently.  I fixed two cases and deleted another from leave_scope
(unused), leaving just SAVEt_SAVESWITCHSTACK.  Maybe that has to do
with it.  I do not feel comfortable implementing that one myself,
because I really do not understand it.