[perl #9321] Seg-fault running t/io/fs.t under Devel::DProf

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
August 3, 2013 16:29
Subject:
[perl #9321] Seg-fault running t/io/fs.t under Devel::DProf
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1375547390-1151.9321-15-0@perl.org
On Sat Aug 03 09:28:12 2013, jkeenan wrote:

> Devel::DProf has been removed from the Perl 5 core distribution:
>
> ######
> $ corelist Devel::DProf
>
> Data for 2013-05-18
> Devel::DProf was first released with perl v5.6.0 and removed from
> v5.15.0
> ######
>
> In fact, it has been deprecated in favor of Devel::NYTProf.
>
> Hence, I believe we don't need to explore this ticket further.  I am
> taking it for the purpose of closing it in 7 days unless someone
> wishes
> to take it over and move the discussion forward.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Correction:  I see that Steve Peters had previously taken this ticket,
so I won't Steal it.  But I still believe it's closable.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open