Re: [perl #119069] Regex segmentation fault

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
Re: [perl #119069] Regex segmentation fault
Message ID:
20130730102231.12962.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 7/30/13 6:06 AM, Leon Timmermans wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Nicholas Clark<nick@ccl4.org>  wrote:
>> I have a suspicion that this won't be the last that we see of this bug.
>> Is there an existing ticket related to it that we can merge these 3
>> (and the 4th) into?
>
> I don't think so, the bug was initially discussed on a non-RT thread
> on this list (on Regexp::Grammars).
>
> Leon

If they're all talking about the same issue, then opening a [META]
ticket holding reference links to the individual tickets would be
appropriate.  (And if the problem is sufficiently confined, we might
even get to *close* that [META] ticket eventually. ;-) )

jimk