Re: Use of [META] tickets in RT

From:
Father Chrysostomos
Date:
Re: Use of [META] tickets in RT
Message ID:
20130728180021.15313.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
James Keenan asked:
> * If my understanding of what [META] tickets is correct, how should we
> handle tickets like RT #72784 that have become a mixture of references
> and discussion?

The two things that have been discussed in #72784 are:
- How do we test this class of bugs?
- What is the correct way to fix them?

Having that information in the meta-ticket (even in the form of a dis-
cussion) is helful to future bug-fixers who see the link to the meta-
ticket and can go there for more information.