Changed line numbers

From:
Paul Johnson
Date:
July 19, 2013 20:59
Subject:
Changed line numbers
Message ID:
20130719205940.GD22161@pjcj.net
I got the following report through for Devel::Cover from the wonderful
CPAN Testers.  What it is telling me is that under bleadperl, line
numbers for some constructs have changed.

I remember reading recently someone asking about the line numbers and
someone else mentioning that whilst things aren't perfect at the moment,
we don't really want to make them worse.  I'm afraid I couldn't find the
thread to reference it.  Anyway, I think that might have happened.

You can see what that means for Devel::Cover by following the testers
link below and looking at the diffs.  This probably means that line
numbers for error messages are off too.

I'm hoping that this message is enough for someone to know what might be
going on, and what needs to happen to fix it (if it does need a fix).
Otherwise, I will look into it in a little more detail when I get the
chance.

----- Forwarded message from CPAN Tester Report Server <do_not_reply@cpantesters.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--