[perl #118823] lib/File/Compare.t: Add tests for previously untested code; convert to Test::More

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
July 9, 2013 13:31
Subject:
[perl #118823] lib/File/Compare.t: Add tests for previously untested code; convert to Test::More
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1373376667-1916.118823-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  James E Keenan
# Please include the string:  [perl #118823]

As I have recently done with File::Basename, File::Copy and Symbol, I
embarked yesterday on writing tests for previously untested code in
File::Compare.  When I opened up lib/File/Compare.t, I saw that it was
written entirely in 'print "ok\n"' statements.  So I have converted the
file to use Test::More.

I will submit a patch once I've boosted the test coverage somewhat.  For
now I just want to see if someone can allocate some code review time
that will take into account both the conversion to Test::More and the
additional tests.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan