[perl #118633] Output of perldoc -f tr is truncated

From:
Ricardo SIGNES via RT
Date:
July 6, 2013 16:23
Subject:
[perl #118633] Output of perldoc -f tr is truncated
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1373127821-1804.118633-15-0@perl.org
I would like to see this fixed.  Let's not worry for just this moment whether that means in core or
not.

If I make the update you suggest, I get different output for `perldoc -f tr` and `perldoc -f y`.

tr's docs show most of "Quote and Quote-like Operators"

y's shows just the section for y///

Did you make any other change, or did I make a mistake here or did I misread you?

--
rjbs

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: rejected