[perl #116721] (trivial patch for) RT#50929, remove DOS newlines from a Text::Parsewords test file

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
July 5, 2013 06:24
Subject:
[perl #116721] (trivial patch for) RT#50929, remove DOS newlines from a Text::Parsewords test file
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1373005481-1353.116721-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Feb 11 14:31:09 2013, columbusmonkey@me.com wrote:
> (first perl patch, be gentle)
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=50929
>
> This RT issue has been open for a while, so may be completely
> unwanted.
>
> http://perldoc.perl.org/perlrepository.html says to email perlbug@,
> should this also be attached to the RT ticket?

Since you've supplied this patch upstream, which is the right place, I'm
closing this ticket.

Strangely, cpan/Text-ParseWords/t/ParseWords.t in core doesn't contain
any CRs, while the upstream tarball does.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open