[perl #117765] Our Asian documentation should be updated

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
July 5, 2013 01:34
Subject:
[perl #117765] Our Asian documentation should be updated
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1372988049-193.117765-15-0@perl.org
On Thu Jul 04 10:25:33 2013, keedi wrote:
> On Thu Jun 13 19:17:04 2013, perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org wrote:
> > I haven't set a deadline yet, but I may keep this open through
> > September so I
> > can call for review in person at YAPC::Asia if needed.
>
> The patch for korean version of README is attached.
>
> - Removed old-fashioned encoding related example
> - Translated original README into README.ko
> - Updated several local Perl links for Korean

Thank you.  Applied as 277d344a7.  I added you to the AUTHORS file in
e9da8ca7b8.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---