[perl #40417] File::Find has issues with symlinks

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
July 3, 2013 05:18
Subject:
[perl #40417] File::Find has issues with symlinks
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1372828691-126.40417-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Sep 26 20:38:36 2006, ammon@rhythm.com wrote:
> There are several issues with File::Find, and how it deals with
> symlinks. At least one is a bug (IMHO), while others may be bugs,
> but may also be considered unexpected non-DWIMish features. The
> installed version of File::Find is 1.07, but none of these things
> has been fixed in later versions of the module. Following is a patch
> (against version 1.10 from CPAN) which fixes the following issues:

If you (or anyone else) could supply an update to this patch that
applies to blead, I'll try to get it applied more promptly.

Thanks,
Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open