Re: [perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2

From:
Shmuel Metz
Date:
Re: [perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2
Message ID:
20130630160726.152BEF580AF@smtp.patriot.net
In <rt-3.6.HEAD-19380-1372553004-1924.32274-94-0@perl.org>, on
06/29/2013
   at 05:43 PM, "James E Keenan via RT" <perlbug-followup@perl.org>
said:

>On Mon May 28 22:24:59 2012, paul@smedley.id.au wrote:
>> I can build an updated Perl - where do I get the source?
>>
>> On 27/05/12 21:31, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
>> > In<rt-3.6.HEAD-7788-1338082147-1665.32274-94-0@perl.org>, on
>> > 05/26/2012
>> >     at 06:29 PM, "James E Keenan via RT"<perlbug-followup@perl.org>

>> > Do you need a new build of Perl itself or just the one package? I can
>> > do the latter. I've cc'd Paul Smedley in case you need the former; I
>> > don't know his constraints.

>Is it possible to get an update on this bug report re OS/2?

Paul Smedley has a build of 5.16 for OS/2
<http://smedley.id.au/tmp/perl-5.16.3-os2-20130519.zip>; I plan to
download it and try.

Paul: have you been posting your OS/2 related fixes to the new Perl
bug tracking system?

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>